Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Aroma 20-cup Rice Cooker/Steamer/Slow Cooker

For Christmas I got this wonderful rice cooker/steamer/slow cooker combo I wanted from Costco. This is by far the best kitchen appliance I have and 3-4 nights out of the week I am using it. What makes it even more awesome is the simplicity of cleaning it up. I don't need to use a bunch of pots and pans for dinner, I can just take out the inner lining and steam tray and clean-up is done and I am on to watching the Bachelor.

It is extremely easy to use with the following functions:
1) White Rice
2) Brown Rice
3) Quick Rice
4) Slow Cook
5) Smart Steam
6) Keep Warm
7) Delay Timer

You can make brown rice then put chicken and vegetables on the steaming tray about 20 min before the rice is ready and cook at the same time. It comes with a few recipes and any slow cooker recipe can be used in this slow cooker. The other function I truly love is that when the cooking time is over it automatically switches to keep warm and stops the cooking even if you are not ready to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment